Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Toys "R" Us - "Horrible" Customer Service?

Every year I surprise my daughter and take her somewhere so she can pick out one birthday gift that she picks. This year we went to Toys ''R'' Usand I was quite surprised by the cashier. We were in line and I gave my daughter the money to pay for the toy in order to help her learn to be more assertive. 

As the woman rang us out she asked about the event and I said, "it's buy your own birthday gift day." I guess I misspoke, but then this woman looked at my daughter and said, "You have a horrible father."

I thought she must trying to be sarcastic, but then she actually repeated herself. The more I think about it, the more upset I get that this person would even talk directly to my child in that manner, or would even think about insulting a customer in that manner.

I cannot have my child un-hear those comments. Seems like someone needs a course in basic customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment