Friday, May 21, 2010

Incredible Customer Service

I do not get to post very often, but when I do I try to make it something worthwhile.

I am a huge fan of customer service and so when it is done right I believe that those people need to be applauded for their efforts. Over the past 6 months I have come to know a guy named Chris Palmer. I have already gone as far as posting a tweet about his company, I wrote a recommendation on LinkedIn, and I posted a link to his site on FaceBook.

I am doing these things, because Chris took the time to give me information that may not have increased his sales, but helped me. That is customer service. He actually saved me money.

If you know me, then you know I don't give out recommendations lightly, and I am usually a little too quick with criticism, but I really do believe Chris "gets it", and would be willing to go out of his way for any of his customers.

There is no doubt in my mind, that anyone who lives within NY state, more specifically Broome or Tioga County, should call him and see if he can help save money or at least answer a question or provide some guidance.

He is a great resource, the whole staff are wonderful people and the service was incredible.

If you would like to talk with Chris give him a call at 607-484-8400 stop in and see him at:
3215 East Main Street, Endwell, NY 13760 and get more information t his website:

No comments:

Post a Comment